An arrest warrant search from Bremer County, IA, will often serve as the first line of defense against the antisocial elements working out of your area. The information you get in response to such an inquiry will help you weed out criminals from potential workers and personal acquaintances.
Information about active warrants for arrests from Bremer County can be sought from multiple sources, including the local sheriff’s office as well as the judiciary. Of course, it is also possible to find private agencies that offer crime history information. These establishments often provide the option to look for arrest records and warrants online.
To use the services of one such reliable information vendor, fill the form above. You will need to pay a small fee to get your search underway. However, for a fixed amount, you will be able to look for information on several people. In contrast, when you connect with a state agency, you will end up paying for every search conducted by you.
An inquiry on outstanding warrants from Bremer County and other criminal history data would help to go to the local police precinct. While there, you could also check out the most wanted list posted on the police station’s notice boards. If you would instead take your inquiry to the judiciary, try the magistrate’s office for details on all judicial orders issued in the area, including arrest warrants.
The county clerk’s office will be able to help you will civil and criminal case records. They maintain court dockets’ database and access this repository through public service terminals at the local justice center. These agencies work out of the addresses given below:
- The sheriff’s department: 111 4th St NE, Waverly, Iowa 50677
- The magistrate’s court: 415 E Bremer Ave, Waverly, IA 50677
- The county clerk’s office: Given above
Who can help you with an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry in Bremer County? (2021- Update)
- To request an arrest report or the police report of an incident/accident, contact the Bremer County Sheriff’s Office (319) 352-5235.
- For information on recent arrests and inmate arrest history, dial the phone number of the Bremer County Jail at (319) 352-5400 X 4301.
- To get general pertaining to victim services, contact the Bremer County Attorney at (319) 352-0214
- For inquiries about court dates and judicial records, contact the District Court Clerk at 319-352-5661 X 101.
Crime statistics of Bremer County
The Bremer 9 Sheriff’s Office received 28 criminal complaints in 2019. The reported crimes included 24 property offenses and 4 violent offenses.
Around 15 burglaries, 9 larceny-thefts, and 1 motor vehicle theft were included in the property offenses category. The violent crime category included 2 instances each of assault and rape.
Older crime statistics
From 2001 onwards, almost 240 crimes were committed in Bremer County, Iowa, per annum. This total figure included both property crimes, which took the lead with 80% of the cases lodged in this category, and violent crimes, which stood at around 20% of the total annual crime average.