People are allowed to conduct arrest warrant searches in Hardin County, IA, through the police and judicial agencies. To approach law enforcement, you will have to apply to the local precinct or the sheriff’s office. While there, do not forget to check out the pictures and information on the most wanted criminals posted on their walls.
To seek information on arrest records and outstanding warrants from Hardin County, you will have to supply information about the subject and yourself. One of the reasons to demand applicant details is to ascertain that the police’s data will not avoid arrests.
In other words, if you believe that arrest warrants from Hardin may already be out against you, it would be relatively futile to go to a state agency. It may prove risky as you will be detained the minute they find out about the outstanding warrant in your name.
Try using the services of a third-party information vendor to work around this situation. Fill the form you see on top of this page to get access to a private database of information on active warrants and arrests from all over the country. If you would instead approach a state agency, use the information given below:
- The police: 1116 14th Ave, Eldora, Iowa 50627
- The county clerk: PO Box 443, Eldora, Iowa 50627
- The court of the magistrate: 1215 Edgington Ave, Eldora, IA 50627
Is it possible to get information on Hardin County arrest warrants and recent arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- For details about arrests and inmates, contact the Hardin County Jail at 641- 939-8194.
- For an arrest report and incident/accident records, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 641- 939-8189.
- For seeking victim’s assistance, call the Hardin County Attorney’s Office at 641-939-8118.
- For judicial records inquiries, call the Clerk of Court at 641-858-2328.
Crime statistics of Hardin County
Almost 95 criminal complaints were filed by the Hardin Sheriff’s Department in 2019. The figure included 83 property offenses and 11 crimes against people. The following crimes were reported:
- 38 larceny-thefts
- 36 burglaries
- 9 motor vehicle thefts
- 7 aggravated assaults
- 4 rapes
Older crime statistics.
Violent crime seems to be thriving in Hardin County, Iowa if the growth of almost 40% in these criminal activity types is anything to go by. Fortunately, there was minimal movement in the average of reported criminal activity. Overall, nearly 280 criminal complaints are filed with the local police every year and approximately, 12 of these are cases connected to violent acts of crime.